Thursday, November 21, 2013

Email Campaigns and Drip Marketing. What Do You Use?

Hello Everyone, I hope you all are gearing up for the up coming holiday. No, I don't mean Christmas. THANKSGIVING!! I know I cannot wait.

In this post I wanted to get your opinion on email campaigns:
 - What service do you use?
 - How often are the emails sent to your subscribers?
 - What type of campaign seams to yield the best results?

I am currently using a email campaign system that has some limits as far as what I believe I want it to do. Coming into the new year my email marketing is one of the bigger projects I wanted to focus on. There are just so many options out there I thought it would be a good idea to see what my fellow AR friends thought. If anyone has any opinions, thoughts or advise on email campaigns I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks everyone in advance.
 
 
 
 
- See more at: http://activerain.com/blogsview/4256653/email-email-drip-campaigns-and-email-blast#sthash.pSqufIMG.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment